Business Risk Categorisation Table

All businesses are required to undertake this process: -

(i) Registration of Company or Business Name

(ii) Tax Identification Registration

**NOTE: Municipalities or district offices will no longer issue business license

*Foreign Businesses are required to obtain the Foreign Investment Registration Certificate (FIRC) from Investment Fiji prior to registering a business and TIN.


Followed by the Investor Permit from the Department of Immigration. Where the business is a Limited Liability Business or Partnership, the Issuance of Shares and Partnership Interest from the Reserve Bank of Fiji is required.

For Construction and Building Requirements: -

The requirements for obtaining construction permits need to be complied with.